Getting Back to Work – COVID-19 Employment Law Webinar Recording
In this live presentation, employment lawyer JP Zubec and moderator Mark Sutcliffe answered business owners many employment law questions as they navigate the challenge of re-opening and running their business through the pandemic.
Legal issues that covered included:
- What steps do employers need to take before re-opening?
- Can an employer pick and choose who returns to work?
- Can an employee refuse to come into work if they cannot find childcare?
- Can an employee refuse to come to work if they fear the work environment is not safe?
- Can an employee refuse to come into work if they have to take public transportation?
- Can an employer change the job roles of employees due to the limited staff in the office?
Kelly Santini LLP
Public Figure | Talk Show Host |
Broadcaster | Entrepreneur |
Author | Columnist |
Volunteer | Runner
Recorded May 28, 2020