Tax – Tax is not a specialty; it is a part of everything we do
No matter what kind of business advice our lawyers are providing, we always take into consideration the long and short-term tax implications for your business and personal finances. From business formation, acquisitions and financing, to the sale of a business and succession planning, we will advise you on the best strategy and options available for minimizing your tax obligations now and in the future. Our business team’s combined skills will provide you with a seamless solution to business, tax and estate planning.
Specific areas we regularly provide tax advice on include:
- Domestic and cross-border tax planning
- Tax planning for business owners and their families
- Tax guidance on business formation & structure
- Corporate tax advice on business acquisitions and investment, joint-ventures and alliances and corporate finance transactions
- Corporate tax advice for business reorganizations, mergers, amalgamations and sales
- Charities and not-for-profit corporations
- Real estate developments
- Executive compensation
If you would like to speak with one of our business lawyers about tax planning for your business, please call or email one of our tax lawyers.